Events and Activities
- This event has passed.
Regional Meeting in Luxembourg
1. October 2019, 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Join us for our fall event in Luxembourg at Arendt House on Oct 1st. With a number of high class speakers, we talk about an agile hiring process in the current environment, how to attract young professionals for our industry and day-to-day steps to ensure the mighty „unconscious bias“ gets overruled in a smart way.
Our event is kindly sponsored by
18:00 Welcome – Arendt & Medernach, BBH & Fondsfrauen
18:30 Key Note – Madam Minister Corinne Cahen
18:50 Key Note – Corinne Lamesch, Chair person of ALFI
19:05 – 19:50 Panel on „young professionals and unconscious bias“, moderated by Manuela Froehlich, Fondsfrauen
- Neha Rao, Talent & Engagement Manager, Linklaters
- Jean-Pierre Faber, Director CSSF
- Bernhard Dedenbach, Partner & Founder, BD associates
- Aline Muller, CEO Liser (Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research)
19:50 – 20:00 Round-Up
20:00 – 21:30 Drinks and Networking
Bring along your colleagues and spread the word. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Register yourself here!